We went to the AK state fair in Palmer last night to see Bill Engvall. He was hysterical. Here are some images and a few videos. Enjoy!

View of the stage from the back of the lawn at the Borealis Theater.

Bill Engvall!
I didn't get much in the way of video. My batteries were nearly dead, and it was hard to know when to start and stop shooting, since most of his jokes ran together. Here is what I was able to get:
Uncensored Octogenarians
Sorry for the vertical video. I was listening/laughing instead of paying attention to the camera.
"Aged and Confused:"
Bill said that the theme of last night's show was "Aged and Confused."
Bill Engvall likes Sarah Palin:
... and Alaskans are crazy!!
Here's Your Sign:
I only captured a few of the "Here's Your Sign" jokes on video - my camera batteries died right after he got started w/ the jokes.


No comments:
Post a Comment