So this is pretty funny... Luke and I fly to Anchorage on Wednesday with both of our cats. Each cat will have their own carrier... Small Cat is demonstrating his, in the picture to the right. In preparation for our trip, I decided it was a good idea to have "carrier time" and put both cats in their carriers as "practice." Small Cat didn't seem to mind. Apollo... was REALLY unhappy!
I left both cats in their carriers in the MIDDLE of our full sized bed... and forgot about them. (Oops.) Luke was in the process of writing the previous blog post and I was sorting through some old pictures when we heard a really loud "thud." I went on to investigate... and found that Apollo had tried so hard to get out of his carrier that it had moved from the middle of the bed... to the edge of the bed... then he, and it, fell off... crash landing up-side-down on the wood floor! (Yes, he is ok!)
1 comment:
"Carrier time" was a good idea - They should now be ready for the ride! Since i have yet to pass this along to you both.....i wish you all, cats included, safe travels on venture north.
-brink
Post a Comment