I relented. I set up my profile, and it fits me like a straight jacket fits a psycho. Check it out, if you'd like. You'll find I'm bookish, like to listen to music, and am into riding my bike, even though I'm close on 28's tale.
"Elsa the Retriever" - Shot at the beach in Point Woronzof Park, here in Anchorage. Elsa is not much of a swimmer, but she loves to play in the water.
"Elsa at the Beach" - Also shot at Point Woronzof Park. Elsa killed the mean stick for us.
"Tug O' War" - Elsa and Luke, playing with a rope bone that was later destroyed.
"Calving Glacier" - Shot in June 2009 while on a Prince WIlliam Sound Glacier Cruise. We went on the cruise with Luke's family, during their visit. Michelle Almon is in the foreground, wearing the red jacket.
"Iditaride" - Shot at 2004 Iditarod winner Mitch Seavey's kennel during the Almon's 2009 visit.
"Christy2AK" - Shot in March 2009, when Christy was in Alaska for a visit. This is Christy ice-skating at Cheney Lake Park, near our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment